Thank you for visiting our website www.estrellagalicia.co.uk (the “Website”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you use our Website.
HIJOS DE RIVERA, S.A.U., who we will refer to in this policy as “we”, “us” and “our”, are the data controller in relation to the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of its partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
2. Collecting Personal Information
When you use our Website, there are various bits of information that we may need to collect from you for various reasons, which we have set out below:
Information that you provide when you use the Website
You can use the majority of the Website without being required to divulge any personally identifiable information to us. However, to participate in or use some of the features of the Website (such as contacting us or entering a competition), you may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information. The information you give us may include (without limitation) your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information that third parties provide to us about you
We may collect information from third parties about you, for example, if you interact with, or contribute to, the Website via a social network such as Facebook, we may collect personal information from the social network in accordance with your privacy settings on that network.
We may also automatically gather information on how you use our Website to help us develop and improve our Website and to provide relevant, helpful information to you. This includes information about your device (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account. We do not gather information about other third party websites you have visited.
When you use our Website, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and GPS.
3. Using your information
We collect your information because it helps us better understand what you need from us and our Website and to ensure that we produce the best beer for you. We use the information that your share with us to measure public demand or interest in different products and for marketing and promotional purposes.
4. Disclosing information
We may share the information we collect about you to selected third parties including: (a) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; (b) advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; (c) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
5. Storing and protecting your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Please be aware that we will not keep personal data for longer than necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. The periods for which we keep information depend on the purpose for which the information was collected and the use to which it is put.
6. Access to information
You are free to check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com and we will amend any inaccuracies promptly. Any such request to access the information we hold about you may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our administrative costs in providing you with the details of such information. We may also ask you for a copy of you ID to make sure we are sending the information to the right person.
A cookie is a small text file used to store limited information about the user of the device. They help us to identify how our users use the Website, and so that we can continue to develop and improve it. Cookies do this by storing information about your preferences on your device, including the device model, manufacturer, screen resolution, device capabilities, service provider, country and city location data.
Different cookies are used to perform different functions. We use certain cookies, which we have set out below:
- What it does: This cookie is used to recognise you when you return to our Platform. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). It also stores information about your session such as your log in status.
- Who serves it: [Hijos De Rivera S.A.U]
- Expiry: This cookie is set when you visit the website and use the Platform, and is cleared when you either log out of the website, or end your browsing session (typically when the browser is closed).
Strictly Necessary Cookie:
- What it does: This cookie is needed to enable the Website to function correctly and deliver content. It does not gather information about users that could be used for marketing or remembering sites that users have visited on the internet.
- Who serves it: [Hijos De Rivera S.A.U]
- What they do: These cookies collect information that is used in aggregate form to help us understand how the Website is being used and from what source users are coming to the Website. This helps us improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Who serves it: [Google Analytics]
- Expiry: These cookies are set when a user views a page on the Website that has analytics. They expire  days after being created. [To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http:/tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout]
For more information about what cookies are and your rights to control cookies, please don’t hesitate to visit this great third party educational resource www.allaboutcookies.org
8. How to contact us and further information?
We always love hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or complaints, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HIJOS DE RIVERA, S.A.U is a company incorporated under the laws of Spain at the Public Registry of La Coruña Tomo 892, Folio 115 hoja C-2272. Our registered office is at Calle Jose María Rivera Corral, 6 15008 A Coruña. Tax Identification number: A-15002637